1. Be the hero of your own story. Don't try to be someone that you're not.
2. Don't be resentful.
3. Forgive others.
4. Be kind to others and yourself.
5. Have faith in yourself.
"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." -Bruce Lee
6. Accept people for who they are no matter how different they are from you.
7. Be open to change.
8. Be grateful for everything that you have and don't have.
9. Be positive.
10. Don't have expectations of others.
11. If you want something to get done DIY.
12. Be present. Forget about the past and don't worry about the future.
"Find your eternity in each moment."-Henry David Thoreau
13. Treat money as a tool; don't get consumed by it.
14. Limit vanity.
What makes you happy?
I am grateful for all
the experiences that help me grow.