Hello friends and Happy Monday!
As a FitFluential ambassador, I was chosen to review a sweet and healthy product called Pure Via Stevia. So what's Pure Via Stevia you may ask? Pure Via is an all-natural, zero calorie sweetener that's made from the Stevia leaf. What's great about Pure Via is that the ingredients it contains are not bioenginnered- think NO GMOs!
Here's the Pure Via Summer Fit Kit they sent me:
Lipton iced tea, Pure Via Stevia all-natural sweetener, Pure Via Stevia liquid sweetener, chap stick and a to go iced tea cup..YUM!!
Fun Facts:Pure Via comes in two forms, the liquid kind and the "sugary" powdered kind. Here's what's great about the liquid kind:
- Sweet tasting
- No drip lid
- May be used in hot and cold drinks
- There's a vanilla flavor and hazelnut will be coming out in July
- 1 squeeze is the same as 1 tsp of sugar
- It's considered Kosher Parve (hey!)
- Diabetics may consume it
- You can take it anywhere!
The "sugary" powdered kind also has many great benefits. Here's why it's great:
- It's a good alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners
- The ingredients are non-GMO
- It may be used in hot and cold drinks, including fruits
- It's considered Kosher Parve
- It's suitable for people with diabetes
- It doesn't have a fake sugar taste
Personally, I use Pure Via on my coffee and oatmeal. I absolutely love the taste it gives my coffee because it tastes just like sugar and not like the fake artificial sweeteners. I'm also a big advocate of consuming all-natural products with no GMOs.
That's my 800 count box
Now for the fun part....
You too may win a Pure Via Summer Fit Kit. Here's how to win:
Send me via email at Huerta15560@gmail.com your favorite Pure Via recipe and the reason(s) why you love using Pure Via. Also, make sure to "LIKE" Pure Via on twitter and Facebook. I will then choose the winner and you will be given a tasty kit for your enjoyment. I will announce the winner on a future blog post along with their recipe.
Please note that Pure Via can only award one kit per person/household, and winners must be limited to U.S. only.
Stay tuned for my favorite Pure Via recipe...
Have a fun and sweet day!